689 000 $MLS / ID #23050403
Property with a unique architectural concept. Partial view of Mont Orford and Mont St-Étienne. 1.2 acre land bordered by a bicycle path leading to Domaine Orford. Sound-insulated bedrooms for a guaranteed peace of mind. Heated floors, hybrid windows, cherry wood kitchen with pantry and quartz counters.
|Hallway||1st level/Ground floor||Ceramic tiles
|1st level/Ground floor||Ceramic tiles
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||Wood
|Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||Ceramic tiles
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||Ceramic tiles
|Pantry||1st level/Ground floor||Ceramic tiles
|Washroom||1st level/Ground floor||Ceramic tiles
|Master bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||Wood
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||Wood
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||Ceramic tiles
|Bathroom||2nd floor||Ceramic tiles
|Home office||2nd floor||Wood
|Price||689 000 $|
|Time occupation||30 days|
|Reprise de finance||No|
|Lot's evaluation||57 400 $|
|Building evaluation||573 600 $|
|Total evaluation||631 000 $|
|Energy cost||4 120 $|
|Municipal Taxes||3 699 $|
|School taxes||1 032 $|
|Total||8 851 $|
|Type||Two or more storey|
|Seller's declaration||See listing broker|
|Type of building||Detached|
|Frontview of the building||55 Feet|
|Depth of the building||36 Feet|
|Ground area||2088.2 Square Feet|
|Living area||3445.74 Square Feet|
|Lot frontage||182.5 Feet|
|Depth of field||396.1 Feet|
|Lot area||56394.26 Square feet|
|Number of pieces||13|
|Number of rooms||4|
|Number of bedrooms above ground||4|
|Number of bathrooms||2|
|Number of water rooms||1|
|Driveway||Double width or more, Not Paved|
|Water supply||Artesian well|
|Heating energy||Wood, Electricity|
|Equipment available||Water softener, Ventilation system, Alarm system, Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Electric garage door|
|Windows||Other, Aluminum, PVC|
|Hearth stove||Wood burning stove|
|Garage||Attached, Fitted, Heated, Single width|
|Siding||Wood, Concrete stone|
|Distinctive features||No neighbours in the back, Cul-de-sac|
|Proximity||Other, Daycare centre, Elementary school, Cross-country skiing, Highway, Bicycle path, Alpine skiing|
|Bathroom / Washroom||Seperate shower|
|Basement||6 feet and over, Separate entrance, Unfinished|
|Parking||Garage (1), Outdoor (10)|
|Sewage system||Septic tank, Purification field|
|Window type||Crank handle|
- This house was built to offer its occupants, from each room of the house, an outside view of nature and the surrounding mountains.
-Exterior cladding made of torrefied wood and stone veneer.
- In the basement, you will find 10'' concrete walls including the interior divisions of this space. All poured on a 4'' slab with an additional 2'' high density insulation.
- Acoustic insulation of all walls with 4" rock wool to ensure complete silence at all times.
- Insulating screed covering the 2" heating floor with characteristics allowing a higher heating economy than regular types of insulation.
- 1.2 acres of land developed and bordered by a bicycle path leading to the Domaine Orford.
- Outdoor swimming pool with cedar cladding. The pool is heated with a heat pump.
- Not only is the property equipped with hot water heated floors, so is the garage floor.
- 140' artesian well of casing providing 1200 Gallons per hour. You will find a filter for BIRM 30000 grain treatment.
- Each bedroom has its own walk-in wardrobe with an access door outside and adjacent to the front door. The aim is to facilitate the furnishing of the rest area while maximizing the available wall space to offer a more refined style.
** The septic systems have been designed for 3 bedrooms.
Complete name :
Email address :
Your message :
Inscrire le code de gauche dans la boite
Calculation of payments
From the following information, determine the amount of your mortgage payments
Land Transfer Tax
Write the higher amount of the municipal assessment and property prices