75 000 $MLS / ID #22546433
7 acres with beach access and an 80 acres nature reserve in the area "Aux Environs de Bolton". Located 1 hour from Champlain bridge and just 8 kilometers from Eastman village. Bicycle trails, cross-country skiing, snowmobile trails, parks and more are nearby.
|Price||75 000 $|
|Time occupation||15 days|
|Reprise de finance||No|
|Lot's evaluation||84 300 $|
|Total evaluation||84 300 $|
|Municipal Taxes||549 $|
|School taxes||105 $|
|Property Category||Land / Lot|
|Lot frontage||298.96 Meters|
|Lot area||28652.3 Square meters|
|Name of water bodies||plage privée|
|Distinctive features||Water access, Stream, Non navigable, Wooded|
|Proximity||Park - green area, Elementary school, Cross-country skiing, Highway, Bicycle path, Alpine skiing|
- Access located on Chemin Missisquoi, less than 8 kilometers from Exit 106 Eastman / Bolton East on Highway 10 East.
- The land is part of the association of owners '' Aux Environs De Bolton ''. A paying association that offers its occupants a nice access to a river with a beautiful beach and an 80 acres nature reserve.
- Ideal location for outdoor enthusiasts, bike path that is available for all on Chemin Missisquoi just 2 minutes from the field.
- The city of Eastman and its multiple services are only 8 minutes away. You will find a theater, several restaurants, a grocery store with integrated SAQ, a health COOP with doctor service available, a Proxim pharmacy, gas station, Desjardins banking services and many more!
- A magnificent bike, pedestrian and cross-country ski trail named La Montagnarde is a stretch of The Green Road # 1 and the Trans Canada Trail connecting the cities of Waterloo, Eastman, Orford, Magog and Deauville for more than 50 kilometers.
Complete name :
Email address :
Your message :
Inscrire le code de gauche dans la boite
Calculation of payments
From the following information, determine the amount of your mortgage payments
Land Transfer Tax
Write the higher amount of the municipal assessment and property prices